E-mail MeGeoffrey G. Hoover
Geoffrey G. Hoover joined Goudarzi & Young, L.L.P. in January of 2011. Geoffrey graduated from McMurry University in 2005 and received a J.D., summa cum laude from South Texas College of Law in 2010. He graduated fourth in his law school class.
While at South Texas, Geoffrey was an Associate Note & Comment Editor of the South Texas Law Review, a member of the nationally renowned South Texas advocacy program—participating in both Mock Trial and Moot Court—and the recipient of numerous academic scholarships and awards.
From the very beginning of his legal career, Geoffrey realized the importance of protecting an injured individual’s rights in our legal system. Without zealous representation and a dedicated attorney to safeguard an individual’s rights in court, that individual may not receive the compensation he or she truly deserves. Prior to joining Goudarzi & Young, Geoffrey worked at a prominent pharmaceutical litigation firm in Houston, Texas. He has now expanded his practice to include all types of injuries and injured persons.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2010
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. summa cum laude - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Law Review: South Texas Law Review, Assistant Note & Comment Editor, 2008 - 2010
- McMurry University, Abilene, Texas
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- American Jurisprudence Award: Evidence, Torts, Property, IP Survey, Business Bankruptcy
- T. Wade Welch South Texas Law Review Leadership Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Gregg County Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2014 - Present